This ultimate guide will help you manoeuvre the ins and outs of employee wellbeing through the lens of a prevention-led model.
When it comes to wellbeing, employers have a responsibility to promote and foster a healthy workplace culture. This is increasingly important as an estimated 36.8 million working days were lost due to work-related ill health and non-fatal workplace injuries between 2021 and 2022 (Health and Safety Executive). Mental health issues continue to rise and absenteeism is far from over, all at a time of ongoing global uncertain and economic pressures.
So how can organisations better support employees through their wellbeing journey? And what are current wellbeing programmes missing?
Download this guide to gain insights into:
- The unique challenges of the modern workforce
- 4 effective initiatives to help build a culture of health and wellbeing
- The problem with traditional wellbeing programmes
- Engaging employees towards healthier living
- Taking a prevention led approach to health
- The power of an effective wellbeing programme