Global HR Executive recently led a HR Leaders roundtable, supported by Tictrac, where leaders came together for a peer to peer conversation to share current experiences, themes, challenges and opportunities when it comes to workplace wellbeing.
The discussion centered around: How to engage, empower and enable employees to enhance their health, happiness and wellbeing. With a focus on taking a people-centric and bespoke approach to benefits and wellbeing.
Download this report for an executive summary of the roundtable discussion and gain insights into considerations and approaches from HR leaders around:
- Setting and maintaining an organisational culture of wellbeing in times of change or transitions
- Empowering leadership teams who often are the champion of wellbeing policy
- Listening to the diverse and evolving needs of employees by leveraging technology, data and people
- Shaping the right work environment as we continue to work in flexible and hybrid ways
- Developing a meaningful wellbeing strategy that remains simple and relevant