We’re on a mission to build a healthier future
Our people are essential to making our mission a reality, which is why we’re so proud to have so many talented employees from a variety of backgrounds.
Along with all our talented innovators, experimenters, and collaborators at Tictrac, we all have one thing in common – a true passion for engaging, informing, and enabling people with their wellness.
Our people and culture make us who we are. Everything we do centers on these core principles:
A passion for our future
Our self–organized teams collaborate across different areas of expertise. We explore problems and experiment with solutions, seeking evidence, and challenging each other every step of the way.
We’re all passionate about what we do, successfully helping the businesses we work with to take care of their employees and customers’ health and wellness.
We look after our own people too
There are no open positions at the moment.Please check back here soon.
Preparing for your interview
Our interviews give us the chance to find out whether you’re what we’re looking for – and whether we’re right for you. We value your time, so we’ll keep things as quick as possible.
You’ll have two interviews on the same day – one where we learn about your skills and experience and one to find out if you’ll fit in with our culture. We don’t ask trick questions. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed, so we can see you at your best.
Here are a few tips to help you get ready:
- Practice giving a short, clear description of your career history, focusing on the highlights
- Use concrete examples to illustrate your achievements and tell us how you’ve tackled problems
- Note down a few questions for us – it’s important you decide whether this is the place you want to be
- Don’t rush – take time to answer. And if you don’t understand the question, ask!
- Don’t panic – interviews are for your benefit as well as ours
Enter your deails on the next page and we’ll be in touch to discuss the right solution for you